Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

WOW

Well, since I haven't blogged in about...forever....a lot has happened/changed..... Still working at Macy's but last week I got another part time job as an assistant as a law firm. It's been an interesting first week learning all about the office and how law offices work but it's going great so far and I'm excited to learn more...

I've FINALLY gotten my butt in gear and filled out financial aid paperwork to go back to school. I'm so excited to finally go back and figure out what I want to do with my life...

And finally I had my cyst re
moved from my neck last week and I'm almost completely back to normal....thank goodness....Happy to have it and the worry gone and to finally be out of pain and able to move my neck....my muscles were getting really sore there for a minute....can't wait for my neck massage when it's totally healed...

NOW FOR SOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!















Me, My friends Heather and Amity




Ryan and his "boyfriend" Jeremy....aka JERMAINE




Me and RHINO



Jermaine shaking what his mama gave him.....and he's darn good at it....this is at a dance we put on....it was tons o' fun....and really hot as you can see...




me and jessica (jae)



Natalie, Yvonne and me at said awesome, hot dance....



Ryan and me after our friend's wedding....more pics to come cuz I gotta bounce.....

No comments:

Post a Comment