Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lets Play Catch Up, Shall We?....

So it's been MONTHS since I've posted anything but here's a little highlight real....





We had a little Anniversary party with a talent show and I performed....



Dang, don't we look fancy....Ryan and me at the Anniversary party.



Me and Stephanie at her birthday celebration!!



Ryan and I at the open mic night we put on.....in the middle of the summer in the stiffling heat....not the best idea we ever had....



Aaaaaaaaand,

I FINALLY started back at school two weeks ago in the Paralegal program at City. I'm loving being back at school. Even though it's hard because I'm working and I've had to rearrange me WHOLE schedule it feels great to be mentally stimulated and feel productive.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment