Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nothing makes you hate your future husband like wedding planning....

It would be an understatement if I said I hated wedding planning. I hate everything about it. From the decision making to the color choosing, and people not getting "my vision" and the difficulty I have getting in communication with people who will make or break MY day, this process has not been an enjoyable one.

But then, I have a particularly BAD day, where I feel the pressure of the work and I feel like I will never have enough time to do the things I need to do, and I'm watching "Keep up with the Kardashians: A Fairy Tale Weddin" (don't judge me...) and Kim and whatever-his-name-is are having the same problems! I'm not the only one!!

It's times like these when I have the weight of the world on my shoulders that I need to remember why we were doing this STUPID wedding in the first place. Because I love him like I never thought possible. Because when I see Ryan after a long day, his sweet face and kiss melts the worry of the world away. Because I can't wait to build my life, home, and family with this beautiful man, and in 23 days, I will be done waiting.

I have wanted to be married and have a family my whole life, and because of some decisions I made as a young adult I thought that would never happen for me. But God brought me Ryan, and gave me hope, and showed me that I do deserve happiness and love, regardless of what I have done. I can't wait to marry this man who was seemingly hand picked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment