Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble, Gobble..

This Thanksgiving, I'm trying REALLY hard to feel grateful so I don't throw myself a pity party. When I take a moment to remember all the blessings I have to be grateful for, life seems less difficult.

I'm so grateful for my husband, and for the man that he is. He is such an amazing support for me, and I feel so lucky to have him in my life. I'm grateful for my family, who love me in spite of the awful choices I've made and the diappointment I can sometimes be. I'm grateful for my new family, who have loved me since the beginning and accepted me into their family for who I am. I'm grateful for my job, and to have only one semester left before I graduate school. I'm grateful for our apartment, and that I get to make it our home. I'm so excited for our life, but I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

I love how Thanksgiving, and the Holiday Season in general, makes us remember what is most important to us. I hope I can keep my life in perspective and remember to be grateful for my blessings all the time. I do have such a blessed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment