Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Old Married Couple....

I absolutely, positively LOVE being married! I know it's only been two weeks, so we have a LONG way to go, but so far married life is beautiful. I'm trying to act all "wifely" and make my husband dinner and do all the things I know he appreciates.

Before getting married I thought a lot about what kind of wife I wanted to be. I asked a lot of people about their marriages and how it work for them, but more importantly I watched family and friends that I consider to have successful, happy marriages, and prayed and thought about what kind of wife and mother I want to be. I researched books and found some great advice that I hope will keep us happy and in love forever. More importantly than books, though, is that fact that Ryan and I are building our relationship together with God, and growing spiritually as well as growing together in love.

On a COMPLETELY separate note, I learned this week that Ryan sleep walks (sort of). He woke me up last Saturday at 6:45 a.m. (which is ungodly for anyone) telling me "you have to move, you have to get out of bed." Our bed was a little cray-cray due to my wild sleeping, so I figured he was just really uncomfortable and wanted to fix the bed....NOPE! As soon as I got up he laid back down in our disheveled bed and fell back asleep. I WAS SO MAD! But then I couldn't help but laugh at it all day. At least he always keeps me laughing...

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment