Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hump Day..

Happy One Month Anniversary to my love!!

I can't believe that I've been married to this beautiful, wonderful man for a WHOLE month (and two days now...). There are so many times (especially this past week) when I just look at him and wonder why he picked me. I am a complainer, a whiner, and negative, but he just smiles and hugs me and tells me that as long as we have each other we are going to be fine. 
And then he makes it happen. 
This week BOTH of our cars are having major problems and he put on his big-boy pants and figured out what we are going to do. I love that this man wants to provide for us and that he will sacrifice to be the best husband and provider for our 'family'. I am so blessed to have him!!

Also, I have finals next week, and I don't even care. Not one bit. Is that scary? I don't even know. All I know is I checked out a LONG time ago. After next week I am DONE!! For three whole weeks.....
Dang it. I don't want to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment