Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Windy City?

Last time I checked, this was Fresno, CA....today we decided to have Chicago weather and half of the town blew away or fell over! It took me a staggering amount of time to get to work this morning (it was afternoon, but that makes me sound more grown-up).

In better news, HUBBY GOT PROMOTED (to regular employment, so he's no longer a temp) AND GOT A RAISE AND BENEFITS!! Thank goodness. Having a husband with allergies and asthma but no health insurance can be a nightmare. I'm so proud of him. I know this is not his ideal job but he does what he needs to do to provide for our little family, and I appreciate that so much. I'm going to cook him something yummy tonight to celebrate....what should I cook...

Over and OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment