Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012



Road trippin' with my beautiful little sister! We had a blast singing to good music and laughing until we almost peed...



Then on to my new sister-in-law's bachelorette party. We had a blast on her last single night!



My bridesmaid outfit and then bowling with my husband and my cousin and his wife. I hadn't been bowling in FOREVER so it was so much fun to bowl with them...except for the part where I didn't break 60 in either of the games we played. Obviously I should play professionally. 

AAAAND, I started my LAST semester of college (hopefully forever) this past week. I'm back to 12 hour days between work and school. Good thing caffeine exists, because I'm going to need it to get me through this last semester. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment