Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF!

All I know is I'm exhausted and my husband deserves some kind of award for putting up with my attitude this week. I'm failing horribly at my goal of being a happy, smiley, "wife of the year" so far. Me and too little sleep equals my crying because One Tree Hill didn't record on our DVR. ("But its the last season....EVER!") I pretty much had a mental breakdown and then took it out on Husband. It's not his fault that I work full time and go to school full time, right? So, how do I drop the attitude and become the most helpful, pleasant wife I can be?

1950s Housewife

Not that I will ever be perfect Suzie-Homemaker who bakes pies and has dinner on the table at 5:30 on the dot everyday for husband when he comes home from work, but I am striving to be better: to have a better attitude and more patience, to be generous with my time and love, and to sacrifice more for the betterment of our home.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment