Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Big Girl Panties

I don't even know where to begin...

Husband and I finally got it in gear two weekends ago and opened our joint accounts. Since that time its felt like a whirlwind of grown up decisions have been made and it feels a little scary but totally rad.

Last weekend we went car shopping. It was terrifying, but the car is for me so it was awesome. We "discussed" our budget and options like adults and settled on something that we wanted and could afford without getting carried away by shiney, new, expensive cars. My new "baby" is on its way here from LA and I can't wait to drive a car that doesn't take miracles to start and drive all the way to my destination. Also, I really want a remote unlocker-thingy.

THEN, we bought a bed. Husband and I have planned on getting a new bed, because ours kinda sucks. It's comfortable-ish, but when Husband has insomnia and neck problems it's time for a new bed. We saw a commercial for interest-free financing for our dream bed and pounced! Our new KING bed will be arriving in a few weeks. I don't know what to do with all that room....

Aaaand finally, there is a two bedroom apartment opening up in our apartment complex. We have been "discussing" moving into a two bedroom, but we want something cheap so we can save as much mulah as possible for a house. It seems so perfect that we can have the extra space of a two bedroom without even having to rent a moving truck.

PLUS we finally got our wedding pictures back from the photographer and they are so perfect. This has been a truly blessed month for us, and I can't wait to grow with my husband through all these changes and whatever is next.



No comments:

Post a Comment