Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Auntie Em!

Well, I'm an Aunt for the 13th time, and it's still so exciting! Welcome to the world little baby Charlotte! I love babies, especially ones that are related to me, and I love expanding our already-too-big family. It makes me extra excited for that day when I get to finally become a mom. I want nothing more than to experience pregnancy (call me crazy!), give birth to a baby I created, and have my life change forever. Husband and I are preparing ourselves for this next stage in life, and although it won't be for a little while still, I can't help but feel so ready to become a mom. Sometimes its tough, and feels unfair that I can't have that right now, but when it finally does happen for us, man oh man, it will be sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment