Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Final

Tonight, I have my final final. For my Civil Litigation class (it's a real snooze...) we are presenting a mock trial as our final. It's been a hoot, let me tell you. Between the drunk girl, the over-analyzing loud mouth, and the control freak, it has been a treat. But after tonight, I'm free!! *Sigh* It feels so good to be so close to done so I never have to see these people again.

On a separate, but equally as happy, note: I started yoga yesterday, and feel as though I've been hit by a bus. It's the strangest kind of sore though, because I'm not sore in the ways I'm used to. It just feels like my arms and legs (pretty much everything) is extra heavy so it takes that much more effort to move today...make sense? I don't know, but I feel super awesome. I am so excited to be getting into better shape and making this a part of my life, rather than a panic-sticken alternative to my having gained a few pounds. I'm super pumped that I get to stay home at nights now instead of having school so I can cook! Watch out, Martha Stewart!

No comments:

Post a Comment