Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

(gr)attitude

So, it seems like lately someone  is steering my life in such a way that I can no longer ignore the obvious. I have so much to be grateful for, and today is just one of those days where I have to acknowledge this great fact. It has been made clear that I need to stop taking my marriage for granted. There are so many times that I take Husband for granted, blaming him for things and expecting miracles of granduer when I myself am not capable of such things.

I am truly grateful for my husband, and for the man he is. He tries his best, and that is all I can ask for. He is caring, loving, appreciative (I think) respectful, and he works hard to try and provide the best life for our family of two. Sometimes I am in awe of how much he thinks about us, and our future family, and I am grateful for a man who is thoughtful and selfless when it comes to our family. It means the world to me that he continues, every day, thinking about what is best for me and our family.

I am truly blessed to have this wonderful man.




No comments:

Post a Comment