Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy New Couches Day!

This past weekend was New Couch day at the Ah Tye house (well, not new but new to us!) and we are loving it! Feels so nice to be able to sit comfortably on the same couch as my husband. We are both small people but it was nearly impossible to sit on the same couch at the same time comfortably. Now, all that has changed and its wonderful.

Here is the couch!

This weekend was crazy, but wonderful. I spent much needed time with my Best Boo, then had fun with all my friends running around and being crazy. Then, finally on Sunday I had a school meeting for a few hours and a Jewel Kade party, which is always fun! It was such a great weekend, but I'm glad it is over because it was exhausting! Now if only Monday's were mandatory sleep days, I would be caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment