Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just keep swimming..

I have two more insufferable weeks of school before finals, and luckily for me 3 out of my 5 finals are next week! I can't wait to be done, and God help me to do so without killing a classmate. In my paralegal classes, many of my classmates are a great deal older than me, with kids, etc., so it is amazing to me that these people still cannot manage to act like adults. It's astonishing...

But, (sigh) I'm so close to the end, and I can't wait. I can't wait until I can actually reclaim my nights and stay home with my husband. I can't wait to cook more (I've been "Pinning" delicious recipes in anticipation). I can't wait to tackle more DYI projects (refer to previous comment). I can't wait!

Just a little "Pinspiration" for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment