Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Little Notes

(I'm totally stealing this from another blogger because it's awesome)

Dear Grey's Anatomy,
Seriously? I mean, c'mon. Seriously? That was incredibly cliche, not to mention an awful way to end. And, I totally balled like a baby when (spoiler alert) Little Grey dies, so kudos on making me cry and leaving me hangin'.

Dear Boo,
Thanks for my awesome congratulations-we're-done-with-school/pre-graduation dinner! I'm so happy we got to spend the night catching up and talking, since we don't do that nearly enough, Miss-I'm-in-law-school, blah blah blah. Excuses... Just kidding, I love you, but it was my favorite to see you!

Dear Self,
Pretty Please go to bed at a decent hour tonight. You have a very long day ahead of you and you are going to regret it in the morning if you are up late again! I promise...

Dear Husband,
Thank you for being totally awesome and cleaning up the apartment. Even though you threw all the dirty stuff in the spare room and didn't really clean it, the fact that you removed it from my sight so it looked clean when I got home was good enough for me. I appreciate your misguided cleaning attempts.

Dear Pinterest,
Stop it! I need a trial separation from your awesomeness. It's more than I can handle. I need a Pinterest Intervention, and let me tell you: this isn't something I'm just finding so it's all new and fun. I've been on Pinterest for a year now and I still can't stop. Please help...

No comments:

Post a Comment