Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Someone's got a case of the Monday's...

I cannot for the life of me figure out why I'm so tired... Then I remember I'm a full time employee, full time student, and full time wife attemtping to study for finals for this week and next, and I remember why I'm so tired. I need an all day sleep day some time real soon. Until I get my all day sleep day, however, I will continue to drink unhealthy amounts of RedBulls until my kidneys shut down. Hopefully I successfully finish finals before that happens.

This weekend was beautiful. We had gorgeous weather, spent time with friends and family, and got stuff done around the house. I probably should've spent some time on school assignments and studying, but I couldn't handle it, what with all the gorgeous weather and what not. This week is my hunker-down week, so I thought I'd give myself a "last supper" and do what I wanted this weekend. Now I'll for sure pay the price, but who cares....

No comments:

Post a Comment