Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Update

This weekend was...awkward. First of all, Husband worked Saturday morning, which is rare and crappy because we don't get to sleep in together. Then, he left Saturday evening to spend the weekend with his family up north for his cousin, Phil's graduation party and mother's day. I spent the majority of the time at Jill's because I didn't want to go crazy all weekend being by myself, but it's hard having him gone. Saturday night I didn't fall asleep until about 4:00 a.m. on the couch, and basically Sunday I was a bump on a log ALL day until I had to get some school work done, and I busted it out like a champ!

Sunday afternoon, we got to Skype with my brother on his Mission in North Carolina, and it was really special to be able to see and talk to him. Plus I got to hold the most precious new baby Charlotte, which made my heart flutter. I can't wait to have one of my own. I crave that like nothing else on this planet. Luckily, my time isn't too far off now, so it's all about patience and preparing myself to be the best wife and mother I can possibly be.

Here's my precious new neice Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment