Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Update

This weekend could  not have flown by any faster. I barely got a chance to breathe!
Saturday was my friend's graduation, and I totally left my camera in the car so I only have a few pictures, and none of us. I'm lame.



My Beautiful Beth graduated from Law School on Saturday, and I have never been so proud of a person in my life. Husband couldn't come to the graduation with me, so I sat by myself and cried when she walked across the stage. I love and adore this girl, and I'm so proud of her hard work and dedication. Now she needs to make me lots of money and spoil her future neice and nephew rotten!

Then it was straight to babysitting the kiddos for the rest of the weekend. On Saturday, they made duct tape wallets with Uncle Jeffrey, so when I got there they decided to make duct tape hats..... which actually came out pretty cute!

And we spent a lot of time watching "Go Diego, Go" which left me singing the theme song as I was getting ready for work this morning... Here is the precious baby girl (who isn't a baby at all anymore) watching her favorite shows with me on Sunday.

Then Monday morning, we got up and had breakfast, cleaned up the house and packed our stuff just in time for Mom and Dad to come home and we finally got to take a nap. But we had a great time with the kiddos, as we always do. Playing house is cool and all, but I can't wait to do it for realsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment