Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Boredom

For me, boredom seldom leads to good things. I've been bored with my hair, and can't get into my stylist ever, so I decided to do it myself, never mind the many times before that I've screwed it up. Needless to say, it was awful, so I grabbed my trusty brown dye to cover my mistake. I haven't been brown in some time now, and I'm grateful for my little botched dy job now because I'm liking this darker 'do!


Running update: Getting new shoes today. Mine have been bothering me for a while now, but I figured they would last a little while longer, and really good running shoes are really expensive. But after tweaking a tendon because of my awful shoes yesterday, we've decided it's worth the money. Call it an investment in our healthy future...

No comments:

Post a Comment