Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 1

Training Day 1: well, I'm at work so it hasn't officially started, but today will by our first day training for our half marathon in November. I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about running after work in 100+ degree weather, but I want to do this (I think... ). I am going to be taking before and after pictures every few weeks, and eventually I will post them (When I'm in killer shape and no one can believe that I ever looked any different...)

I will be blogging about my journey, what works and doesn't work, and about my life through this process. The half marathon is November 4th, and our first wedding anniversary is November 5th, so it will be a celebration to be sure. A sitting down celebration, since my legs probably won't work for a while after that.

Wish me luck, pray I don't kill husband for making me run, and watch my body transform. 

No comments:

Post a Comment