Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Update

I have, never in my life, been as lazy as I was this weekend. On Saturday, I slept in and hung around with some friends before babysitting my nieces and nephews. We had the best time making home made slurpees and having a kitchen dance party to "Hannah Long Hannah," as my 2 year old niece lovingly calls Hanna Montana. Nothing warms my heart more than spending time with the kiddos!!


Thanks to Pinterest, I now have a healthier alternative to my summer slurpee cravings. Also, I am going to have to make these once a week for the kiddos for the rest of my life. They were super impressed.

Then on Sunday, I had the ultimate lazy day. I slept in again, which is amazing, and spent the day watching Deperate Housewives on Netflix. I barely got dressed all day and I consider that the best decision I've made in a long while.

Welp, off to start another week. My baby sister is graduating on Wednesday, so I'll be sobbing into my keyboard when I post about her later this week... I feel old when my kid siblings hit major milestones and grow up! Just stop it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment