Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feels like Monday...

Yesterday was good ol' Fourth of July. It was probably the most unpatriotic 4th for me, but it was a lazy day. I slept in, watched Desparate Housewives, worked out, laid out, and then blew some stuff up with some friends. Too bad the 4th was on a Wednesday, because it threw off my whole work groove and now I feel like it's Monday, which is a bummer. It also doesn't help that the morons in my neighborhood set off an illegal firework every 15 minutes until probably 2:30 in the morning.


And, here is a picture of my new dining table!

Jeremy made this masterpiece for us! I can't wait to get it into my apartment, although judging from that size that may be difficult. New Project: Operation find 4 dining chairs (the more different from each other the better!). I'm going to be stopping by some thrift stores this weekend, trying to find some chairs. For the past two years (including our 8 months of marriage) we have eaten all of our meals off the coffee table, which is annoying (especially when you have friends over and there is no more room at the coffee table). But now we can eat like civilized people at a real table! I feel grown up...

No comments:

Post a Comment