Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

About me from A-Z

Saw this on another blog and thought it was a cute idea. Here goes...

A. Age: Officially adult, 25.
B. Bed size: KING! and I love it!
C. Chore that you hate: any and all of them...especially laundry.
D. Dogs: nope, because husband will die.
E. Essential start to your day: Waking up next to husband, coffee, shower, news.
F. Favorite color: That's an impossible question, but I love coral. And yellow..and Blue.
G. Gold or Silver: I love both.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: Piano/Organ
J. Job title:  Admin (A.K.A Boring)
K. Kids: Not yet...
L. Live: California
M. Mother’s name: Wendy
N. Nicknames: Bupster (from my dad but not sure why) and Babala (because as a kid I couldn't say "Baby Love" and I would say Babala, so it stuck)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not onces, thank God!
P. Pet Peeves: Uneducated people, people who don't listen, mostly just dumbies...
Q. Quote from a movie: Anything Disney, probably.
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: Just a few... if 7 is a few.
T. Tacos or Twizzlers: Tacos. I would kill for a good taco.
U. Underwear: Always!
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower. Blegh..
W. What makes you run late: Husband. Every time.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My face (dentist) and my abdomin.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make some bomb Buffalo Chicken wraps.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys. By far the coolest animals.


 
The End!

2 comments:

  1. lol, we have very similar pet peeves! and i love buffalo chicken wraps...so delicious!
    p.s. you are gorgeous
    p.p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete