Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

four

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Starbucks
2. Target
3. Law Office
4. Fresno Body Works


 

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

1. The Notebook {sigh}
2. It's Kinda of a Funny Story
3. The Invention of Lying
4. Elf


4 Places I have lived:

1. Fresno, CA
2. San Diego, CA
3. Fresno, CA
4. and no where else.


4 TV shows I watch: {don't judge me}

1. Sons of Anarchy
2. Gossip Girl
3. Teen Mom
4. Project Runway



4 Places I have been:

1. New York City Times Square
2. Tahoe
3. Chicago
4. Washington, D.C.

4 People who text me regularly:

1. Husband
2. Beth
3. Jennifer
4. Britney


4 of my favorite foods:

1. Fresh fruit {any kind, i'm down}
2. Waldorf Salad
3. Fish Tacos
4. Miso Salmon
5.
 
 
4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Germany
3. Ireland
4. Australia


4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Buying our first home
2. Starting our family
3. DIY Projects
4. Sewing clothes for myself {and the baby someday}



1. How long have you been married? 9 months {in 6 days}
2. How old is your spouse? 29
3. Who eats more? Ryan {are we allowed to lie?}
4. Who said I love you first? Ryan
5. Who is taller? we are exactly the same hieght :)
6. Who sings better? me. he loves it.
7. Who is smarter? hmm... samsies? 
8. Who controls the TV remote? RYAN!
9. Whose temper is worse? Mine. 100%.
10. Who does the laundry? Ryan.
11. Who does the dishes? me. mostly.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
13. Who cooks dinner? Me. and it's good, too.  
14. Who is more stubborn? Me... all these are me. Am I awful? 
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Ryan. He's a saint.
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Ryan's  
17. Who has more friends? Probably Ryan. 'cause he's nice.
18. Who has more siblings? Lets see. He has 1, I have 8...
19. Who wears the pants in the family? "the man is the head of the family. but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head any direction she wants to."

No comments:

Post a Comment