Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beauty{ful}

My "beauty" regimine is simple, and I need it that way. I get up at 6:20 am (after about 3 snoozes of the alarm clock). From wake- up to rush-out-the-door I am rushing around. I shower, make-up, make lunches, blow dry and straighten my hair, iron clothes, and try not to run into Husband while doing this all. It's kind of hectic. That means I should probably wake up sooner, but I not going to.

My makeup routine is quick and simple, and affordable for gals like me, on a budget. It usually goes a little something like this.


 
 
 
This foundation gives amazing coverage, but what makes the difference for me is....

 
 
this sponge. It makes the makup go on smooth and fresh, and it lasts all day without caking up in weird areas.



A little powder, some Physician's Formula Bronzer, a little blush, then countour my eyebrows with some brow powder and an angle brush.














Finish  it off with some Almay no-smudge eyeliner and waterproof mascara, and I'm good to go. My look is that easy. Lots of quick steps, but fast and simple!
 
 
 
 
 
What do you use?



post signature





2 comments:

  1. You look great! Thank you for the suggestions. I've been looking for a new mascara to try, I'm going to try that one for sure.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. And I always wear waterproof, 'cause you never know!

    ReplyDelete