Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Best Wife Award

Yesterday was my Husband's best friend's birthday. They are attached at the hip! I swear they talk on the phone more than my husband and I talk! It's kind of ridiculous. But I love this boy, and I wanted to do something special for him, so late last night I made his favorite, Monkey Bread, for him so he could have something sweet to eat when he got off work.




If you don't know what Monkey Bread is, you are missing out! It's basically cinnamon/sugar pull-apart bread. It's terrible for you, but it is so amazing, especially hot and straight from the oven.

In fact, it so good.....
 
 
The 3 of us ate nearly the whole thing. Good thing I went to the gym yesterday!
 
I'm going to try a spin class for the first time tonight. Have you ever done spinning? My sister-in-law swears it's amazing, so we shall see! Wish me luck!
 
 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Love monkey bread! Yum!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE monkey bread! Now I want some...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Another blog that is making me hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm!! I need a few cooking lessons from you:) Cute blog, you have a new follower!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing! I made a pineapple upside down cake last night for my dad's birthday and I am ready to eat it! lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! My mom used to make this when I was little! I need to make it for my husband! New follower.
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete