Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Casual Friday


The best thing about Friday {besides the fact it's Friday} is casual Friday. No more ill-fitting corporate polo shirts! My job is super casual, but here is a typical Friday outfit, especially for my early transition to fall clothes.



Button Down: H&M, Jeans: Forever21, Corduroy Flats: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: Jewel Kade











Happy Friday!!


P.S. It's really hard to take picture of yourself. I welcome any hints so I can take better pictures!!



2 comments:

  1. Loving the plaid this season! I plan to buy a lot of it in the next couple of months. :)

    Thank you for such a sweet, encouraging comment on my blog. Hope you have a lovely week!

    xo, Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I'm still trying to figure out how to take pics myself

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete