Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Casual Friday

It's casual Friday, once again, and I'm rocking my lumber jack outfit, once again. This flannel shirt is so comfortable, and by Friday that is all I want. PLUS I babysit on Friday nights, so I need something that transitions from casual work-wear to it's-ok-if-you-spill-on-me-wear.





 
 
 
 
Flannel: Target (old), Jeans: Forever21, Shoes: Toms, Necklace: Jewel Kade, Earrings: LiaSophia
 
 
This weekend, I have a paper to write (ugh!), grocery shopping and cleaning to do, but mostly I will be watching TV. Why is that? Because I'm a lazy bum.
 
Have a great weekend.


post signature


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend to me! I like to spend mine on the couch watching X-Files on netflix ;)

    Eau de Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great way to spend the weekend! Hope it was great!

      Delete
  2. What a great way to spend the weekend! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete