Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Casual Friday

It's Friday, thank the man upstairs! Here's a little snap shot of my life last night..

Nothing better than popcorn and Jax Teller in my living room.. Mmmmm....


 Sorry for the blur.

Shirt Dress: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Forever21, Flats: Target, Belt: Target, Wood Necklace: Gottchalks (Yeah, that old), Tree of Life Necklace: Jewel Kade, Ring: Turquoise from Local Indian Shop


Today, I'm going to: eat fast food even though I'm not supposed to, read blogs at work, sit on some babies later, then me and my man are going to watch a movie at home and snuggle.
 
Then, I'm going to spin for the first time tomorrow morning. Dun Dun Dun.... Oh well, if I can't walk on Sunday I can't clean up or cook dinner right? Thats what we call a Win/Win!
 
Happy Friday!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your top. And that tree necklace is adorable.

    Thank God for Friday! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I layer my tree of life necklace with everything. Have a great weekend youself!

      Delete
  2. I really like this outfit and how you wore the statement necklace, it's perfect and don't worry about the blur. Nice post

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirtdress - so excited to start wearing mine again this fall :) Completely adoring your blog <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was super hot on Friday, but I can't wait for fall so I broke out the shirt dress. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! Sounds like a great night, I love snuggling with my husband.

    ReplyDelete