Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

{Color Me} Rad Weekend


Seriously, you guys?! Best Saturday ever!  

This is how we started. Notice my white tank.

 

I stole a flag!
 

After the first color war. Only a little pink and orange, and my tank is still WHITE!
 
Through the first spray-dye attack
 
 
This is how it ended... No more white to be seen
 
Me and Heather after the finish line
 
 
 
After the race, I clean myself up {as best I could} and headed out to the camp site. Remember how I don't like dirt and camping? Yeah, this is how I camp.....


Black tee: Target, Scarf: Forever21, Shorts: Joe's cutoffs, Shoes: Target
 
 Curled hair, scarf and sandals. I am girl What do you expect?
 
Now for homeword I neglected all weekend and catching up on sleep. How was your weekend?
 
post signature


 

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I knew so many people who went to this! I wish I had known about it sooner.

    Looks like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had the best time! You have to sign up next time

      Delete
  2. aghhh this is one race that i actually want to do! love the way your tank ended up :-) and i love your "camp" outfit- definitely a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok that color run looked SO fun! I WANNA DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of mine did a race like this and I want to do it one now! This looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to do these runs!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it the next time you can! It's SO worth it!!

      Delete
  6. I haven't done the color run yet but it's on my bucket list! Your photos look so much fun!
    - Monica
    Caravan of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never done a color run (or any run for that matter) but this looks like fun.

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did the color run a few months back, wans't what I expected, but stil fun!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete