Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

currently

Loving: The (slow) transition to fall weather. I miss boots and scarves, and sweaters! (Don't worry, I do this for summer, too! I'm fickle like that.)

Reading: The second book in the Maze Runner series. Any other suggestions? I'm always looking for a good read.

Watching:  Project Runway, Sons of Anarchy, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, etc. What am I not watching? I'm kind of a Television Junkie. I admit it.

Anticipating: Graduating from school in December (finally)

Listening to:   Right this second? Jerry Douglas. In general? Very twangy, folksy stuff. I like the folk. The Lumineers.

Working on: my sewing skills. It's slow going, but I'm getting better all the time. Soon I will be refashioning!

Planning: on purchasing our first home in the beginning of 2013. It's very stressful, but very exciting for us! We're grown-ups!

Wishing: I could buy that house right now.  I wish we had our very own washer and dryer, instead of laundry rooms at our apartment. That's what I wish. Oh! and a big kitchen I can actually cook in. And a pantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment