Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Elbow Patches

 



Top: TJ Maxx, Jeans: Ross, Belt: Target, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Jewel Kade, Watch: Michael Kors, Nails: Essie

How cute are those elbow patches?! It's only supposed to be 90 degress here today, so I broke out the 3/4 length sleeves and elbow patches to celebrate {finally} the slow decline of summer in Central California. So jealous of all you that already wear jackets and scarves!
 
 


 
Last night's workout wear and post-workout protein shake and magazine.
 
Have a fabulous Tuesday!
post signature

 

12 comments:

  1. ur hair is beautiful! love the curls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My hair is really straight, but I take the time to curl it most days because I love it!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the elbow patches. So adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't get enought. I'm just gonna start sewing elbow patches on everything...

      Delete
  3. Elbow patches can be so cute! I love the look. And I agree, curly hair is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and last Sunday the forecast for Visalia was 90... but it was 100 when I got home around four. Lol. I have a hard time trusting the weather report!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, they are liars. But I want fall clothes so bad I'm willing to sweat!

      Delete
  5. haha, I wore elbow patches a few years ago (ive always loved) and some kids teased me in my grad shcool program! who's laughing now i love them!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You get the last laugh. Silly unfashionable people...

      Delete
  6. Emily, I am DYING for cooler weather here in AZ! Love the patches, and I'm thinking about upcycling some of my older sweaters by adding them. Yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I just need it to NOT be 100 degress... Thanks!

      Delete