Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday

Woohoooooooo!!!! It's Friday. I feel like I used to in Elementary School when Friday's meant snack bar and longer lunch! But this Friday means camping tomorrow, and Black Keys on Monday. How did I get so lucky?
 
 
Oh yeah, and it's casual Friday...
 
 
 
 Purple gingham button down: thrifted, Jeans: Forever21, Belt: Target: Shoes: Target, Necklace: Macy's, Earrings: Lia Sohpia
 
 
And in some exciting news, a friend of mine had an extra ticket to the Color Me Rad run tomorrow!! I'm so excited! I'll totes post pics on Sunday!
 
 
 
Wish me luck! Have a fabulous weekend!

post signature

16 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Loving your hair!

    Have the best time at the run ... looks like it will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that outfit!! very cute with the leopard flats. enjoy your weekend sounds like it is a great one extended onto monday as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous! i wanted to do the run, but i didnt seem to find any in the L.A area. Anyways have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty outfit. comfortable but polished. your hair is so pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color run is at the top of my list when it comes to Boston next year- have fun!

    http://threadtheneedleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I can't wait! A little nervous {what if I trip? or have to pee!} but can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is wavy and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those color runs look like so much fun! Love your hair. So pretty!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really pretty!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving this outfit...You have such gorgeous hair!

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the best hair! Argh! And I've been wanting to do one of those crazy races. This is the first one I've seen with all the color bombs. The ones around here are mud runs. Hope you had fun :)


    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I had the best time. I'm trying a mud run next!

      Delete
  12. I love the checked shirt with the leopard flats - you look so cute! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Ann! Thanks for reading

      Delete
  13. Thanks everyone for the comments on my hair!! You guys are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete