Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's only Thursday?

This is what I get to wake up to.
 
 
Top: TJ Maxx, Jeans: Forever21, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Macy's {old}

I LOVE the back of this top! Those buttons are so fun. 

After the morning I've had {peanut butter everywhere, running late, can't find my keys, didn't finish my coffee} I could really use a chai tea. Plus I have a test this afternoon. This is just not my day.

But  I am going straight to the gym after work to work out my aggression and stress in Zumba, and then to girl's night! Girls night with my best friends always perks up my week.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. The back of that top is so fun and flirty! Love your outfit, girl!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look, and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I’m always visiting your site for new ideas and inspiration for my own check it out http://cincity26.com Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete