Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Put a Little Pumpkin In It

Since it's almost October, it's officially time to start putting pumpkin in everything!! So pumpkin Chai it is!!
 



Cream Sweater: Target, Jeans: Ross, Necklace: JK, Shoes, Target: Bracelet: Macy's, Watch Michael Kors

It's a sassy, red-lip kind of day. I can barely walk because of this ridiculous class at the gym last night. Red lips are my way of saying "watch out world! Just because I can't walk doesn't mean I lost my sass!" Or maybe it does.....

Going thrifting at lunch, and I can't wait! Jean jacket, here I come to find you!


post signature
 

5 comments:

  1. your red lip looks fabulous! watch out world indeed!

    and that is when you know you've had a great workout ... when you can't walk the next day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Pumkin Chi, I have to try that!!
    Loving the red lips today, I could use that extra sass myself!!
    Happy Jean Jacket hunting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that pumpkin thing is delish :)! Hahhaa "just because I can't walk doesn't mean I've lost my sass" - this made me laugh really hard :D. And may I say, the red lipstick suits you perfectly.
    Hey, thanks for your nice comment, it means a lot :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news, y'all! I found the perfect jean jacket. BCBG, darker wash...fits me like a glove, and $5.00. Can't beat that, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely pulling off the sassy red lip. Loving the holiday season. Yay to pumpkins!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete