Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shape Up


Finally, for the first time in my life, I have a gym membership. After my husband and I got married last year, I gained almost 25 pounds {yikes!}. It wasn't until people started asking me if I was pregnant {seriously} that I realized how much I gained. I have changed my diet, been working out, and lost about 15 pounds {depending what time of the day I stand on the scale}. I still have work to do, but we thought it was about time to kick it up and get our butts to the gym. For joining the gym, I have a free hour-long session with a personal trainer tonight. I'm excited!


White Nectarines, Strawberries, and Plums from the Farmer's Market

Crystal Lights are the only flavored thing I drink anymore.
 
 

What workouts have you found that you like? What are healthy snack ideas you love? 

post signature



2 comments:

  1. Seriously, what is it about newlyweds and gaining weight. I swear I've gained 20 pounds! Need to get myself to a gym asap!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, tell me about it! It's terrible... But I am determined to get into killer shape. And keep it that way!

      Delete