Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Update

Started my Saturday with a stationary bike ride.

Top: Target, Jeans: Ross, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Thrifted, Watch: Michael Kors
 
I went to dinner at the Habit Burger with a good friend on Saturday night and had the most amazing veggie burger of my life. Seriously. Go there!

Essie
 
Niner's game

Homework and E!'s Emmy Red Carpet

Grape and String Cheese {I might have had more than 1 string cheese. Ok, fine! I had 3}
 
This weekend I learned a lesson that I've learned 1918237546378 times before. I forget too often how amazing my life is. My husband is my best friend and the most amazing man I know, I have wonderful friends who love me and would do anything for me, and a beautiful family. I am truly blessed. So glad I learned {again} to stop comparing myself to others, to stand back and be grateful. Best lesson ever.
 
Hope you had wonderful weekend!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I used to have an owl necklace too... now I'm wondering what happened to it.

    You inspire me to work out more! I think it's time to get out my hip hop workout DVD's. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to workout almost every day. I love those hip hop workout videos. I have tons! haha

      Delete
  2. Love that nail color + great outfit!
    Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete