Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

wedding wear





Yesterday, Husband and I went to a hot gorgeous, outdoor wedding.  But, until late the night before, I forgot this wedding was even happening. So Saturday morning, we were at the mall at 10:00 am, right when the doors opened, so I could quickly search for a dress and accessories. Luckily, I found a dress and bangles within 40 minutes (I deserve an award, don'tcha think?). It was some amazing shopping, let me tell you!







Dress: Jessica Simpson, Earrings: Gift, Bangles, Macy's, Shoes: Enzo Angiolini

On the agenda today? Get my homework done as quickly as possible so I can indulge in hours of reading and mindless television watching. Oh, and a nap. 

1 comment:

  1. what a fun and effortless look. bangles are some of my favorite accessories right now!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete