Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

wednesday wishlist

I don't know about you, but I am craving fall. I can't wait to pull on boots, sweaters, scarves, and layers! Too bad I live in a desert, and that type of weather is months away still. Bummer for me, but here are some things I'm craving, and love for fall.
 
 
 Loving button downs, and obsessed with gingham.
(J. Crew)
 
 Seriously loving a good blazer, and this green? I'm dying.
(J. Crew)
 
 
Found this great color block sweater for layering.
(target.com)
 
 
This blouse with skinny jeans, boots and a statement necklace. I. Need This.
(nicoleask.com via Pinterest)
 
 
 
Hurry up, Fall!!
 

2 comments:

  1. That color block sweater is fabulous! I can't believe it's from Target! Adore!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target (surprisingly) has some great stuff!

      Delete