Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Update










Big Bottom Girl
Husband and Emma
Favorite Babysitting Moments
Mustache Party Favors
Morning
FSU Bulldogs!
Fresno Sunsets


This weekend was awesome on Saturday, and then not-so-awesome on Sunday.... Amazing date night to a Fresno State football game (where we smoked 'em!) and then BJ's Restaurant for dinner with my brother and sister-in-law, then at-home-movie night with hubs. Then Sunday, spent most of the day writing a paper for class, watching the Niner game (again, smoked 'em!) and then more homework. I'm so happy this is my last semester of school ever! Now for Netflix and {almost} midnight snack with hubs.

Oh Monday, why must you come so quickly?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I love your blog. I'm a fellow Central Valley-dweller so it's exciting to see someone from my neck of the woods :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacey! Love hearing from other people from the valley!

      Delete
    2. For sure!! I was actually just in Fresno on Saturday, I went to the Highland Festival :) Pics are on my blog!

      Delete