Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Good Monday {finally}


Best. Monday. Ever!
 

 

Top: TJ Maxx, Jeans: Forever21, Shoes: Target, Earrings: Gift, Ring: Target, Necklace: Thrifted
 
I decided to ditch the denim vest I had originally planned on wearing? Totally wasn't feeling it for some reason. But my little wannabe-fashionista Husband ok'd this outfit.
 
 
 Tegan and Sarah
 
 

 
The Black Keys were amazing, as usual. These guys really know how to put on a show! It turned an "Ugh, it's Monday" into a "Boom! It's Monday!!"  My ears are ringing and I feel like I got hit by a truck, but yesterday was a good day.
 
 
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! And it's the best when the hubby's actually approve of the outfit. Oh boys, and their "fashion" sense. ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The men and their opinions!! But I'm glad he loved it! Wanna look good for my man!

      Delete
  2. What a great Monday indeed! Loving the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! Love the print & collar of your top!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment Katherine!

      Delete
  4. Cute look! Loving that top! It is too fun!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute top!

    forallthatjas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete