Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Casual Friday + Day 10: Neck Party


Day 10: Neck party, plus casual Friday and Tahoe! I'm leaving work at 1:00 and heading to Tahoe for the weekend with the husband and some friends. I can't wait to get out of Fresno for the weekend, and into the wilderness and colder weather.



 I can't tell you how much I love a button down {and gingham} paired with a great cardigan. And I'm just learning how to layer on the necklaces and arm candy, so no judgments! I've realized that it's been a hot minute since I've truly bought any new jewelry, so guess who's going shopping?!



Black Gingham Button Down: Thrifted from Salvation Arm
Purple Cardigan: Express
Jeans: Ross
Leopard Flats: Target
Necklaces: Lia Sophia, Target, Antique Rosary
Rosegold Watch: Michael Kors
Gold Bracelet: Antique given to me by Ryan's grandma on our wedding day
 

Yay for Tahoe! What are you doing this weekend?
 
Happy Friday!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Loving the neck party, especially that lock and key necklace! Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your weekend in tahoe!! my husband and i need to make it up there one day. love your neck party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your layered necklaces! Have fun on your weekend trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layering! gingham is such a cute print

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Tahoe :) You look lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete