Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 1: Denim



 Photo a day challenge: DENIM






Jean Jacket: Thrifted, White Tee: Target, Maxi Skirt: Target, Black Booties: Target, Necklaces: Thrifted/Hand Made
 
 
I am going to try out this Fall Photo-a-Day Challenge{here}! I'm actually really excited about it! Today's challenge is denim, so I chose to build an outfit around my BCBG denim jacket I thrifted a few weeks ago. I picked a plain white v-neck, a maxi skirt, added a few necklaces, and voila! A comfy and work appropriate outfit! {work appropriate for me at least, because my office is super casual}. Look out for photo-a-day posts and join me!
 
Have a great Monday!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Perfect look! I love the idea of this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That denim jacket is so great, it will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this challenge! Excited to keep following this month:) You go girl!

    ReplyDelete