Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 11: Fave Fall Piece

Day 11 and still going strong! After a much needed three hour nap yesterday afternoon, the rest of my weekend was centered around baseball and homework. Game 7 tonightl. Go Giants!
 
Ok, moving on. My favorite pieces for fall are a great printed scarf, boots and a killer leather jacket. These pieces scream fall to me, and can be mixed and matched to change up an outfit a million different ways. Here's a favorite outfit of mine, perfect for this rainy Monday morning.



 
No jewelry and very little make up today. It's raining people.
 
Cardigan: Nordstroms Rack
Scarf: Forever21
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Target (old)
Belt Target
Jacket: Volcom via SBI, Fresno CA

We woke up to rainy puddles outside the windows. Now if only I had a fireplace to curl up next to with my kindle and a hot chai tea latte, life would be perfect. 


post signature

10 comments:

  1. i wish i had a fireplace every Winter! maybe our next hourse :)

    i am seriously obsessed with your outfit! i can never figure out how to do it perfectly with the scarf and the cardigan and the belt to tie it in so well. i need major practice! but yeah, love this outfit!

    hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. house* seesm that i can't spell this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. point proven again. goodness. seems*

    let's hope that is all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. not raining yet down here in la. i need to figure out my rainy day outfits as well as hairstyle because trying to curl my hair and then the rain definitely don't match at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stuck mine in a quick braid today instead of curling it, and good thing too because as soon as I walked out of the house I got pelted with raindrops.

      Delete
  5. Nice scarf!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just LOVE that scarf! Seems like a pretty perfect rainy day outfit!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was SO happy to wake up to rain this morning! It's so refreshing.

    Very cute outfit, I'm loving that jacket!

    ReplyDelete