Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 12: Skinny Jeans

Ok, so my pictures are especially crappy this morning, because I didn't even have time to shoot a couple in my hallway mirror. I was super late to work today. Oopsss....

 
Today's photo-a-day is skinny jeans! Skinny jeans are amazing, especially in the winter with boots. My favorite pair {and the ones I wear almost daily} are the Forever21 skinnies for $10.80. That's cheap people! And these jeans would survive a nulcear attack. They are durable, don't lose their color in the wash, and fit like a glove. Go buy some!




 Button down: Target
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever21 {here}
Boots: Nordstrom Rack


Painted my nails with Essie {the best colors and polish ever} while the Giants kicked major Cards booty! World Series guys! Too bad I didn't win the lottery last week, so no tickets for us. Bummer. Oh well, my couch is more comfortable anyways.
 
Happy Tuesday!

post signature


4 comments:

  1. i completely agree about those skinnies! i have the same pair and they have been with me for almost 3 years! they are awesome and fit so well. i think i need to buy new ones in different colors :)

    love the outfit, as always!

    i think i'm the only one who is not a fan of Essie. i don't think it is any better than the dollar ones i purchase. they chip just as fast for me :/ but i do agree that they have incredible colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try those skinnies out... I have horrid luck with skinnies and have never had a great pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in skinny jeans :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely love Essie nail polish. Loving the nails, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete