Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 13: Purple


Day 13 y'all! And it's purple day. Purple is a color I don't have a ton of, but I have a few great pieces in purple, and I'm thinking I'll get some more. Such a great color, especially for the fall season.


This is a great outfit for fall. I layered with a short sleeve sweater, because it's still a warm outfit, but not something that will be too hot in the office all day. Coverage, but not too much. Cozy, put together but very casual outfit {my favorite!} 

I love this coat! It's so classic, but comfortable.


Button down shirt: Thrifted
Purple sweater: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Unity
Coat: MetroPark
Watch: Michael Kors
Owl Necklace: Antique

 
Tonight is Game #1 of the World Series {go Giants!}, plus I've got a ton of homework and a test to study. Good thing I stuck a roast in the crock pot yesterday while I was at work, because I'm going to have no time to cook {maybe not even eat}. Why do I procrastinate? I'll figure it out tomorrow...
 
Happy Hump Day!

post signature


10 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit! i really love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the purple looks great on you - really brings out your eyes.

    be sure to enter the Gorjana + Griffin giveaway on my blog www.iheartvintagecouture.com

    xo annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh because procrastination is natural! That's why you do it! Love the classic coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Love the hair, the sweater and the coat very much. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, style, and that purple!!

    Madison

    www.damarioadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute layering..purple is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a great colour and it looks good on you, you should def get more items in Purple.
    You are so pretty as well :)
    Let me know if you want to follow one another?
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete