Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 14: Plaid

Day 14 is plaid day. Plaid is seriously one of my favorite things. It's really sad. I think I may have been a lumberjack in a previous life. Or maybe I should've been one in this life. I'm not sure, but either way, I'm in a love affair with plaid {and flannel, which sadly is not part of this challenge}.

Love plaid, and love to layer!

 Plaid Button Down: Target
Mustard Sweater: Target
Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Target
Faux Leather Jacket: Volcom
Necklace: Macy's
Watch: Michael Kors


I am so NOT ready for this day! I have class, a huge assignment due {that I half-assed last night}, and a test this afternoon that I have yet to study for. This is for sure not my Thursday. But I don't really care because tomorrow is Friday and the Giants won game #1 of the world series against the Tigers. Booya!! I can't wait to sleep in Saturday, and get out of town Saturday night for a halloween party in LA. Not super big on Halloween, but it'll be fun.

Go Giants!
post signature













3 comments:

  1. I love the mustard sweater and you look gorgeous!
    Sounds like me when it comes to school work..Lol, half assed the night before its due :P
    Great blog!!
    I'm following you! Hope you wil follow me back ♥
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    Kelsey Loves Cosmetics blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mustard sweater with your plaid is perfection.

    i have to figure out how to layer without making me look like i've bulked up. haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT WOOT!!!! GO Giants!!!!!!!!
    Love the plaid. It's something I need to replace since I shrunk one of my favorite plaid shirts accidentally! boo. #fail

    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete