Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 15: Bling


Day 15 is Bling day. I'm not the blingy-est person, so.....

 
 I'm not opposed to bling in any way, I'm just not that bling-y. I so need to go jewelry shopping, as doing this photo-a-day challenge has made me realize I have very little jewelry, but for now this is as blingy as it gets.

 Long Sleeve Tee: Target
Lace Vest: Ross
Jeans: Ross
Corduroy Flats: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Michael Kors


This weekend, husband and friends and I are headed down to LA for a Halloween party. I still have no idea what I will be dressing up as, so hopefully I can think of something fast. What are your weekend plans?

Happy Friday all! Have a wonderful weekend!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. You are so pretty!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous! And how cute is that little vest, I just love it! Have fun at the party!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! That vest is too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vest! Girl you def need more bling-y in your life:) Great choice for the necklace thou, love it. Have a great weekend!!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some jewelry/bling shopping is in my near future!! Thanks McKenna

      Delete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous. Love this! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
    xox
    Janicethitran.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete