Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 16: Scarf

One of my very favorite things about fall/winter is the scarf. I love how you can change an entire outfit with a single scarf. Seriously, one of my favorite accessories.
 


 Striped Sweater: H&M
Navy Jacket: Target
Jeans: Ross
Leopard Flats: Target
Scarf: Forever 21

This weekend, Husband and I went to a Halloween party down in LA. We aren't normally the dress-up type {laziness and lack of time} but he decided to be Bruce Lee at the last minute. Check out my lipstick skills. I'm Bruce Lee's white wife. We are lame.
 
Plus, Giants won the World Series last night. Husband and I went to my in-laws to watch the game last night. What an amazing way to end such a great weekend. The last thing I want to be doing is heading back to work, but it's time to suck it up and face the music.
 
 
 
Much love on this stupid Happy Monday!

post signature


13 comments:

  1. beautiful scarf!

    forallthatjas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that scarf. xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I love it too, it brightens up a fall day for sure.

      Delete
  3. That scarf is so cute...you style it so well:)

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helo, dear!) your blog is soooo cute!
    maybe follow each other? just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.. you made me laugh with your comment about your costumes :)
    That scarf really is a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scarf! It looks great with the stripes! Go Giants! :) I'm your newest follower. I would love for you to follow my blog too!

    If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scarves are by far my favorite outfit staple! I love the color of yours. xo
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true about scarves, can wear them anyway you want !:)
    You look sooo pretty in the last pic.
    Thanks for your comment on my Blog.
    Will follow you now and wait for you!
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love scarves! i feel like i need more in my closet!

    you and your hubby make such a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete